Phone contact is very important in our daily life. If you accidentally deleted your contacts from Samsung like Galaxy S22/S21/S20/S9/S8/S7, Note 20/Note 10/Note 9, Z Fold3, A03, Tab S8, and more, here is a powerful recovery tool that can solve your problem.
Android Gögn Bati program allows you to directly scan your Samsung device and retrieve lost contacts from it, as well as pictures, messages, and videos. It’s a completely safe, reliable, and easy-to-use program. Loss contacts on your Samsung device? Don’t worry. Android Data Recovery is a great option for you.
A Powerful Samsung Data Recovery Software to Use
- Support to recover deleted contacts with full information such as contact name, phone number, email, job title, address, companies, and more which you fill on your phone. And saving the deleted contacts as VCF, CSV, or HTML to your computer for your use.
- Directly recover photos, videos, contacts, messages, messages attachments, call history, audios, WhatsApp, documents from Samsung phone or SD card inside Android devices due to mistaken deletion, factory reset, system crash, forgotten password, flashing ROM, rooting, etc.
- Dragðu gögn úr dauðum/brotnum innri geymslu Samsung síma, lagfærðu vandamál í Samsung símakerfi eins og frosinn, hrun, svartan skjá, vírusárás, skjálæst og færðu það aftur í eðlilegt horf.
- Preview & selectively recover messages, contacts, and photos before recovery.
- Support almost all Samsung phones and tablets like Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy A, Samsung Galaxy C, Samsung Galaxy Grand, and so forth. As well as HTC, LG, Huawei, Sony, Windows phone, etc.
Download the free trial version of this program to recover your lost contacts.
Prófaðu það ókeypis Prófaðu það ókeypis
Easy steps to recover deleted contacts from Samsung
Step 1. Run this program and connect your Samsung device to the computer
Download, install and run the program on your computer, select “Android Gögn Bati” and then you’ll get the main window as follows.
Then connect your Samsung device to the computer via a USB cable. If your device can be directly detected by the program, you can move to the next step. If not, you’ll get a window below.
In order to make the program detect your Samsung device, you need to enable USB debugging on your device at first. The program will prompt you to “Virkja USB kembiforrit” according to three different situations. Choose the one for yours and follow it:
- 1) fyrir Android 2.3 eða fyrr: Sláðu inn „Stillingar“ < Smelltu á „Forrit“ < Smelltu á „Þróun“ < Athugaðu „USB kembiforrit“
- 2) fyrir Android 3.0 til 4.1: Sláðu inn „Stillingar“ < Smelltu á „Valkostir þróunaraðila“ < Athugaðu „USB kembiforrit“
- 3) fyrir Android 4.2 eða nýrri: Sláðu inn „Stillingar“ < Smelltu á „Um síma“ < Pikkaðu á „Smíði númer“ nokkrum sinnum þar til þú færð athugasemd „Þú ert í þróunarham“ < Til baka í „Stillingar“ < Smelltu á „Valkostir þróunaraðila“ < Athugaðu „USB kembiforrit“
Step 2. Analyze and scan your Samsung device for lost contacts
Before scanning your device, the program will analyze it first. Select the file type – “tengiliðir"Smelltu á"Næstu” button on the window. Please make sure that the battery is more than 20% before you start, in order to make sure the analysis can be completed successfully.
When the analysis is over, you can scan your Samsung device. Now, you need to turn to your device and click “Leyfa” on the screen to allow the Superuser Request, and then back to the program and click “Home” to scan your device for your lost contacts.
Athugaðu: Sometimes, the “Leyfa” button will pop up several times. It’s normal. Just click it until it won’t appear again and the program starts scanning your device.
Step 3. Preview and recover lost contacts from Samsung devices
When the scan finishes, the program will generate a scan report and it looks like the window shown below. Click “tengiliðir” on the left menu to preview the detail. Choose the data you want and click the “Endurheimta” button to save them on your computer with one click.
Athugaðu: Contacts found here are not only those deleted recently, but also contain those currently on your device now. They have their own color: orange for deleted contacts and black for existing ones. The button on the top can help you to separate them: Sýna aðeins eytt atriði.
Eyðublað Android Gögn Bati to recover deleted contacts from Samsung.
Prófaðu það ókeypis Prófaðu það ókeypis