Is there a simple and safe way to restore deleted contacts from Android?
Some people may accidentally delete their contacts from Android. How do get those important contacts back? When you deleted contacts from Android, they were not really gone, but only marked as useless on your phone and could be overwritten by new data. Therefore, you’d better stop using your phone after losing your contacts, to ensure a higher rate of recovery.
Now, let’s check how to recover your deleted contacts from Android with Android Gögn Bati. This program allows you to restore lost contacts directly from Android, as well as pictures, messages, and video.
The Features of Android Data Recovery Software
- Support to recover deleted contacts with full information such as contacts name, phone number, email, job title, address, companies, and more which you fill on your phone. And saving the deleted contacts as VCF, CSV, or HTML to your computer.
- Preview and selectively recover deleted contacts from Android phones.
- Extract contacts from broken android phone internal storage.
- Support to recover photos, videos, contacts, messages, messages attachments, call history, audios, WhatsApp, documents due to mistaken deletion, factory reset, system crash, forgotten password, flashing ROM, rooting, etc. from Android phone or SD card.
- Compatible with 6000+ Android phones, such as Samsung, HTC, LG, Huawei, Sony, Windows phone, etc.
- Fix android system issues such as frozen, crashed, black-screen, virus-attack, screen-locked, and get the phone back to normal.
Download the free trial version of Android Data Recovery:
Prófaðu það ókeypis Prófaðu það ókeypis
Auðveld skref til að endurheimta eyddar tengiliði úr Android síma
Step 1. Connect your Samsung mobile phone to the computer (enable USB debugging)
Download, install and run Android Data Recovery on your computer, select “Android Gögn Bati” and you’ll get the main window below.
If you didn’t enable USB debugging on your device, you’ll see the window below. Follow the detailed expression below. There are three different ways to finish this job for different Android systems:
Athugaðu: If you have already enabled USB debugging on your device before, you can skip this step.
- 1) fyrir Android 2.3 eða fyrr: Sláðu inn „Stillingar“ < Smelltu á „Forrit“ < Smelltu á „Þróun“ < Athugaðu „USB kembiforrit“
- 2) fyrir Android 3.0 til 4.1: Sláðu inn „Stillingar“ < Smelltu á „Valkostir þróunaraðila“ < Athugaðu „USB kembiforrit“
- 3) fyrir Android 4.2 eða nýrri: Sláðu inn „Stillingar“ < Smelltu á „Um síma“ < Pikkaðu á „Smíði númer“ nokkrum sinnum þar til þú færð athugasemd „Þú ert í þróunarham“ < Til baka í „Stillingar“ < Smelltu á „Valkostir þróunaraðila“ < Athugaðu „USB kembiforrit“
Tengdu síðan Android tækið þitt við tölvuna og farðu í næsta skref.
Step 2. Analyze and scan your Android device for lost contacts
After the program detected your Android device, you’ll get a window below. Before scanning your device, select the file types “tengiliðir“, then let the program analyze it by clicking the “Næstu"Hnappinn.
The analysis will take you a few seconds. After that, you’ll get a window as follows. As the window shows, click the “Leyfa” button on your Android device’s screen to permit the Superuser Request.
Step 3. Preview and restore contacts from Android phones
After the scan, it will remind you when all contacts and messages have been scanned out. Then you can stop it and preview all your contacts. Mark the data that you want to get back and click the “Endurheimta” button to save them on your computer.
Athugaðu: Contacts in the scan result are displayed in different colors. Actually, those in orange are the contacts deleted recently, and the black ones are those existing contacts on your Android phone. If you have such a need, you can use the button above (Sýna aðeins eytt atriði) to separate them.
Now, download the free trial version of Android Data Recovery below to have a try.
Prófaðu það ókeypis Prófaðu það ókeypis